NEAR THE RESIDENCE
La Brunellière is in a great location, in a vibrant area of the city !
In the immediate vicinity of the residence you will find a supermarket open 7 days 7, a pharmacy, a tobacco shop, a bakery and a florist. The poste office is not far away either.
The media library is 5 minutes walk.
Where to go out in Nantes
The residence is surrounded by nearby restaurants, bars, theatre café, night clubs and art galleries.
- Hangar à bananes (sur l’île de Nantes) atypic place where you can find : Machines de l’ile with the Elephant, art gallerie, yellow crane, “les anneaux” from the artist buren, and following the docks differents theme bars.
- Le lieu Unique (Duchesse Anne) this is a place where you can drink , eat, see art exposition, and buy some unusual gifts in their small craft shop. There is also a Hamam.
- Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne, a beautiful castle bordered by green areas and water mirror .
- The Bouffay is the perfect district to find a restaurant or bar.
- Commerce : Rue du Calvaire; Crébillon streets for shopping
- Gare Sncf : The train station is 4 tram stops from the residence, directly accessible in 10 minutes. Over there you have the “jardin des plantes” .